4th August 2012
- Rizzle Kicks are big!!! 1 million single sales including “Mama Do The Hump”, “Down with the Trumpets”, “When I was a Youngster” and “Traveller’s Chant”. They also featured on Olly Murs number 1 single “Heart Skips a Beat”.
- After a series of festival dates this summer there set to play this years Brid Bash! Catch them before they hit the studio in 2013!
- If you don't know Lawson yet – you soon will do. Already with a Top 5 hit ("When She Was Mine") under their belts, the pop-rock four-piece are set to release their debut album this September.
- And after a string of festival performances and supporting The Saturdays on tour in 2011, the boys will preview their yet-to-be-named debut album at Brid Bash. Listen out for their brand new single "Taking Over Me" – it's bound to be massive!
- A name and a face that's familiar to millions of people who watched the X-Factor!
- When he made it to the X Factor final and lost out to Little Mix, Marcus quietly went away and signed a deal RCA Records. 2 hit singles later, he’s set to take to the stage at this years Brid Bash!
- Rewind back to 2007 and who’d of known that a ginger dreadlocked guitarist called Newton Faulkner would take the music world by storm!
- But flash forward to 2012 and with 2 number 1 albums and countless hit singles he’s not doing bad at all!
- His first single “Dream Catch Me” went straight into the top 10 and his latest single “Clouds” looks like it’ll do the same. A true musical talent of his generation, Newton is set to wow everyone that see’s hit at this year’s Brid Bash!
- How many graduates from BBC's short-lived Fame Academy could you name? Probably just the one – R&B singer Lemar.
- It's been ten years since Lemar was declared a runner-up in the show – yet, in the past decade, Thanks to seven top 10 singles – including the mega-hit ‘If There’s Any Justice’ – and three top 10 albums, he's gone on to have more success than any other artist featured in the show.
- Lemar is still a must-see artist – and will be returning this August with a new single. "Invincible".
- Big hair. Big Personality. And even Bigger voice!
- Misha B is the confident, cut-throat talent and provided last year's X Factor with drama and diva-like press stories, and was the talent everyone was convinced would win the competition.
- Her new single "Home Run" is everywhere at the moment andshe’s set for big things in 2012 starting with Brid Bash.
- Ryan O’Shaughnessy shot to fame this year when he reached the live TV final of Britain’s Got Talent. The Irish singer-songwriter’s stunning voice and unique song writing ability made him stand out from the crowd and has been watched on YouTube more than 5 million times.
- On the Show he was a huge hit with all 4 judges and is set to release his debut single ‘No Name’ next month.
- 4th August 2011
- This years Brid Bash acts are confimed as Lawson, Lemar, Newton Faulkner, Misha B, Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Marcus Collins and Rizzle Kicks!
- Viking FM are bringing some for the Biggest Names in pop to the Spa Bridlington on August the 4th. Tickets are just £17.50 for adults and £15.00 for under 14's. You can get your's from the spa box office - 01262 678258 or by clicking the link below.
On FootThe Spa Bridlington is located on South Marine Drive on the Sea Front, a short walk from the railway station and town centre car parks.
CarFrom the south and west take the M62 eastbound to junction 36, then the A614 through the wolds to Bridlington. Follow the signs for the Spa / South Beach.
TrainAfter arriving at the Station turn right and cross the coach park onto Hilderthorpe Road. Go straight across and along New Burlington Road until the junction with West Street. Turn left and then right onto Neptune Street. The Spa Bridlington is straight ahead.